Have I lost Them ?

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
After trying a few alternative ideas this month I ended up with this and managed to get three of my favourite image components included ;) - hope you like it :-

DSC02915-resized.jpg

Aperture: f4.0
Exposure 1/125
ISO: 200
Flash: On-Camera (Diffused)

PP - some detail recovery - contrast and saturation tweaked - sharpened and cropped

JIm

Last edited:
Too kind sir :D - had almost given up hope of anyone commenting on it - understandable I suppose - I just Ass-U-Me-d it was due to anyone viewing it (all 167 of them :eek:) being shocked into silence at how awesome an image and interpretation of the Theme it is...... ;) :devil: :suicide: :rolleyes:

Jim

Last edited:
Yeah - same for all of us - a great variety of entries and great to see quite a few new faces participating :smashin:

JIm

same boat here Jim, I was wondering when you were going to enter, don't know how I missed it, nicely done and excellent use of bokey :smashin:

yes love the bokeh and the very black shiny surface. Nice shot. I think the reflections of the flash make the shot interesting.

Thanks - I think that a little flash reflection works well on some shots :smashin:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom