Have I lost the plot ????

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by gizlaroc, Jun 26, 2002.

1. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Well in a mad momement i sold my US xbox with a dozen games and my messiah modded PS2 with over 150 games.

there just isn't any games that have held my attention on these systems, I have kept my panny cube as i still play this alot.

My SNES gets played more than the ps2 or xbox , the question is , will I regret it ??????

2. fuzzybee

fuzzybee
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    You sound just like me mate and yes you will regret it:D

3. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nutter! Yeah you will regret it because there are some stunning titles coming out for the PS2 soon, less so for the Xbox but it does have some titles that are interesting. I sure hope you got a fair bit of cash for it all...

4. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's been a rough summer so far for XBox owners. (is it summer?) But, there are several titles that are shaping up to be classics in the coming months.

I've got no interest in motorcycles or racers, but the reviews of MotoGP have convinced me to pick it up as soon as it comes out. We've also got a decent RPG in Morrowind, whenever they get around to releasing it in the UK.

5. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Morrowind was the only game i was looking forwaron Xbox and I thought it wasn't worth keeping just for that.

If a game comes along in the future then i will buy another ps2 or xbox , but i was offered good money for them so took it.

To be honest all the games I am looking forward to are on GC.

By the time I want another PS2 they will probably £130 or somthing and the Xbox may be around the same.

Just decicng whether to get rid of my Turbo Duo, NES, Super Famicom etc. but that i probably will regret ;)

6. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I did the same "mad thing" and sold my PS2 along with the few games I had and went and got a Cube instead.
    There was very little either currently out or to be released that I liked the look of on the PS2,on the other hand my mate got a Cube and I was instantly hooked!

7. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't you dare sell that Super Famicom! ^_^ As for Morrowind you can get that on the PC... Providing you have a ninja rig to run it...

There are quite a few GC games I'm interested in.. Metroid and Mario Sunshine are the front runners for me, and I still need to get Pikmin. Animal Crossing seems different so I'll get that along with Harvest Moon, then Eternal Darkness and Star Fox Adventures later on. Then theres Timesplitters II... Not sure if I should get the PS2 or GC version of that though.

Nintendo has a very strong line-up for this year, and sometime in Feb 2003 Zelda will be out in Japan... Its all good.

8. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +819
    when i said i would sell my super famicom i should have pointed out i have a US SNES too, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without a SNES in the house ;)

I got my Eternal Darkness today , but I am going out later and working tomorrow , really want to play it, might tell the missus im feeling ill.
    :devil:

9. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    lol fair enough ^_^ I want Eternal Darkness but its been put lower down on the priority list for now. My main concern is to secure a pre-order of Mario Sunshine right now and to pay some bills. I might sell off some games to fund what will be a Gamecube shopping spree, come august...