1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have i finished ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by jelly, Oct 8, 2003.

1. jelly

jelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    ive just opened up/bought the ice cream parlour in GTA VC does this mean ive completed the main game (not including the police paramedic) levels

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nah, you can do missions in any order (within reason) have you bought all properties with the up-arrow logo? That adds extra missions.

Taxi cab, nightclub, car showroom is just a couple of extra missions to do- if you wish.

I'm stuck on a couple- racing against Hilary (he's got a souped up car, I have a brick) He zooms off and gets killed- so I fail the misison. You're supposed to beat him, don't know how.

Oh yeah stuck on one of the telephone missions- need to kill undercover people working near the mall. Can't find them!

Also stuck blowing up the Haiti's drug factory- once I'm in the factory the gates are closed- so I can't get out.

3. kingbilly123

kingbilly123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On the drug factory you dont get out the gate. Take a right turn heading back for the gate and you'll go up some stairs to a roof. Run off the roof to safety.

4. dred

dred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    That mission is a bitch. I'm convinced that it can't be done without a huge slice of luck, I got mine when Hilary rolled at the T-junction. The only advice I can give is to take everything as smoothly as possible and don't brake.

5. jelly

jelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    so what do yiu do with the ice cream van

6. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Managed to do it. I left a fast car near the police station, drove the bog slow car until I reached the cop shop- then changed cars. He was quite far ahead, but I managed to overtake and nudge the back corner of his car, making him spin. That gave me a few seconds lead over him.

Oh the ice cream van is pretty much useless mission- you only get £3,000 revenue. Try racing in the 6 mile race (£10,000 entry, £40,000 prize)