have both virgin media and sky broadband

flexo

Hi
ive currently tv, phone and broadband with virgin. now im not happy with the speeds im getting from virgin as even though im on the highest tarrif im always finn myself being traffic limited. now i want to move the broadband and phone to sky but my dad wants to keep the virgin line as he need somethings thats been proved to be reliable for work purposes.

does anyone know is it possible to move my phone to sky and get broadband from them and then also keep virgin media broadband untill i know what skys like.

thanks

Amran

Maybe you might be able to but you will have to pay for another telephone line to be installed to your property and you will get charged for this and the number for virgin media going to stay same and sky number different. Also you will pay line rental for both virgin media and sky if you have both running.

ChuckMountain

Distinguished Member
Yes, you can. So long as you are in a cabled area then you won't need an additional phone line.virgin do a standalone broadband service but it is slightly more expensive.

What are you been shaped on?

I have both sky broadband and virgin 50 Meg service

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom