Hauppage USB TV TUNER

J

jonny61

hi
I have installed a Hauppage usb tv tuner, i can not change the picture to full screen it is a small window in the top left hand corner of the Win Tv App.

I hope someone can help me

Many thanks

Jonny

Normally you right mouse click the picture a select full screen. What operating system are you using, does it have media centre built in.

Thanks for your prompt reply, even after i right click on the screen it stays in the top left hand corner

i have tried going through the options but i can not see anything i am using Vista with built in WMC

Many Thanks again

Thanks for your prompt reply, even after i right click on the screen it stays in the top left hand corner
It's an issue between the WinTV software, VMR and some graphics cards. There is a fix on the Hauppauge Forum, but the forum is currently down.

i have tried going through the options but i can not see anything i am using Vista with built in WMC
If I were you, I'd forget about Hauppauge's WinTV software and just use the WinTV hardware with Windows Media Center.

If I were you, I'd forget about Hauppauge's WinTV software and just use the WinTV hardware with Windows Media Center.

100% agree with that the bundled WinTV is garbage, I bought the Diversity USB Nova TD so I can use it with my Vista MCE but also so I can use it with a standard XPPro Laptop when on the move.

Just set it up with Vista MCE and it works a dream, had a go with the bundled WinTV on my laptop and I was horrified how bad it is. I was about to have a play with the free Mediaportal when I remembered I bought a copy of Showshifter back in the day before they went bump. I've now loaded that onto my laptop and that is working well again. Although as I can see the Winter Hill transmitter from my house the picture is superb, will have to see how it behaves when I'm on the road.

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom