Haunted (starring Matthew Fox) - missing episodes

Barbara2001

Established Member
Reaction score
I have found my taped recordings of Haunted, but seem to be 2 episodes missing:-

It's a Wonderful Afterlife

Does anyone know if these were even made, and if so, were they ever shown in the UK or anywhere else?

That was a pretty good show.

I'm sure it didn't complete it's full run in the US and I am fairly confident that those two epsiodes were never made.
Without a synopsis it's hard to be sure since I can certainly recall seeing the other episdoes but can't remember seeing anyothers if you know whay I mean.

Not a lot of help really:)

Check out tv.com - they have an episode guide for it - it shows 13 episodes but the two you are after (11 & 12) show no synopsis so i assume that they were either never aired or never made

Battle said:
Check out tv.com - they have an episode guide for it - it shows 13 episodes but the two you are after (11 & 12) show no synopsis so i assume that they were either never aired or never made

I have already done that, and came to the same conclusion, but thought I would ask in case someone knew different, as tv.com (tv.tome) don't always get it right.

My thanks to everyone who read my message, and to those who responded.

Barbara,

Hi there! :) I've done some internet hunting, and it seems only 11 of the 13 episodes were ever made (and only some of those aired in the USA). Here, Sky 1 did air all 11 episodes, thankfully, but if my memory serves, not in the correct order, which is...

1 - Pilot Episode
2 - Fidelity
3 - Grievous Angels
4 - Blind Witness
5 - Nocturne
6 - Abby
7 - A Three-Hour Tour
8 - Simon Redux
9 - Last Call
10 - Seeking Asylum
11 - Nexus

The series was officially cancelled, and the cast, sets and crew disbanded in October 2002, by the network UPN (former home of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"). Alas, the series was never completed, and a resolution of any kind never got made. (The series would probably have been concluded with "004" and "It's A Wonderful Afterlife" - which would have formed a two-episode finale, concluding some of the show's original storylines, characters and themes, but leaving enough to continue, if the show ever got recommissioned.) The chances of this show ever making it onto DVD or UK terrestrial TV is highly unlikely, because it died, both ratings-wise, and the fact the show doesn't reach a conclusion of any kind.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Pooch

Many thanks for that, Pooch. You have confirmed what I suspected - that I have a full set of Haunted. One bit of trivia I noticed when quickly checking the tapes - Matthew Fox has a tattoo on his left upper arm, so it is his own, but may have been added to for Lost; must check it out further.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom