1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hattori Hanzo swords and LOTR The one Ring Memorabillia

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by Kamin99, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Kamin99

Kamin99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    looking for a site that sells official replica of Hattori Hanzo Swords, The Brides and Bill's Swords and LOTR The One ring in UK or Ireland
    Thanks for your help

2. hoodga

hoodga
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Kamin99

Kamin99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks Smegy9,Good site but unfortunately some items are out of stock, will keep tap of them

4. dvdchild

dvdchild

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +125
    i bought one of the brides swords from a us shop for about £40 - Very good replica and very heavy. Will post up pics if i get a chance.

5. stealther

stealther

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Have you tried ebay? the mrs recently got me the Last samurai sword from there at an absolute bargain price!

I got my Hatori Hanzo from a shop in weymouth last christmas whilst visiting relatives, its the best replica I ve seen to date I cant remember what the shop was called sorry. :)

I have ordered of blades-uk.com a few times before great service, they do have supply probs sometimes but I believe that’s down to over demand on certain items, when Anduril came out I was on a waiting list for 2 months when It finally arrived in stock I hadn’t enough money so had to cancel my order. :( Gutted as it was one of the limited addition ones as well :rolleyes:

6. Kamin99

Kamin99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    haven't tried eBay ,not sure if it is safe to buy there..or how long would it take ,but i might have to ,cause i'd love to have my hands on a Hattori quickly itching man itching...

7. stealther

stealther

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Word of advice if you decide to buy one from a shop don’t sound so enthusiastic to get your hands on a sword or they wont serve you! :D

Hope you enjoy sword collecting they make great display objects and are brilliant focal points for a room. Also make for good conversation starting points. :) Remember that they are for display purposes only not weapons. :lesson:

However I keep an extremely sharp functional Katana under the bed should anyone ever be foolish enough to break into my house! :devil:

8. Kamin99

Kamin99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Glad the Mrs is not reading the forum! ,she did oppose the idea in the beginning but succumbed to it when she saw the pictures on eBay...