• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hate it WHen they GLitch!!

GameMonster

Standard Member
how do they glitch? is there anyway to stop it from happening to me? what do they do when i shoot and my ammo dont go down and i dont make any damage on them but they can kill me?

Gazelle

Banned
how do they glitch? is there anyway to stop it from happening to me? what do they do when i shoot and my ammo dont go down and i dont make any damage on them but they can kill me?

Send an e-mail to [email protected]

This bloke has all the answers for you mate :thumbsup:

jason g

Distinguished Member
played on escalation last night on gow1 and there was a guy glitched on top of a wall at the bottom where u spawn. :suicide:

the reason they do it is because they cannot play the game so they cheat because it's the only way they get kills, normally it's the yanks that do it, loads of whiny yank kids on last night, glad i never had the headset on.

hardly got a kill last night as i was in rooms with yanks and they were killing me from 40 yards away with shotguns.

the new thing now is snipers with active reloads, every map i played nearly 3-4 people were doing the same thing, weapon sliding, wall bouncing.

it's always been a connection thing in gears1, if someone has a better connection that u then u have no chance in killing them, the yanks always kill u in one shot due to connections, i still think the game was tailored to the americans on connections, they always seemed to have powerful weapons, shotgun is the worst as they just randomly fire anywhere and kill with it because of the 'shrapnel effect' if it fired one shot like a pistol then they would have no chance.

i remember watching the gow1 tournaments on tv which were in 1 room all on the same connection, no suprise then that no american team ever got near to winning.

ironic that a game tailored for yanks was destoyed by yank players, bet cliffy didn't realise that did he?

kopchoir

Banned
JP drop on tonight and ill team up with you we will do the hosting

OP not a glitch mate sounds like Lag mate and the reason why i dont play gears2

Raffboner

Established Member
Glitchers are an unnecessary evil in the Gears universe and it will always be the same unless like the old skool days on Gears you get a full room of AVF players and booting yanks was the norm:smashin:. Great days!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom