Hasselblad X1D

Finally got my hands on one of these today to try. Very light weight and easy to use. Sorely tempted. Still on pre-order though with no date yet.

Would they really drop the name a lose all that heritage?
No I doubt they would... though I suspect they would want to leaverage the company into more mainstream products too and also ensure people associate Hasselblad and dji.

If the report is even true which hasn't been anything official.

It's not possible to validate the article quoted, but assuming the story is true sounds like a win win for both - cash for Hasselblad and profits for DJI.

So....is it time to sell the H3 and save for the x1d?

Looks like x1d finally starts shipping today ....

I must admit I'm getting slightly cold feet about this camera, since discovering that Hasselblad has apparently changed ownership again. It just makes me uneasy investing in a system without some sense of where the company might be in 5-10 years.

I used to know various people at Hasselblad in Sweden, but so much has changed now. For the first time I'm wondering if the Fuji might be the more sensible option.

I must admit I'm getting slightly cold feet about this camera, since discovering that Hasselblad has apparently changed ownership again. It just makes me uneasy investing in a system without some sense of where the company might be in 5-10 years.

I used to know various people at Hasselblad in Sweden, but so much has changed now. For the first time I'm wondering if the Fuji might be the more sensible option.

Definitely worth weighing up. I'm more positive on the new Hasselblad, might save the brand even if ownership changes again.

Nothing much wrong with the camera from what I can see. It's the unstable direction of the system that worries me more when it keeps changing ownership. Will they keep developing the system, what will quality control be like. It's not like Hasselblad of old.

Dealer tells me it would take until May to get hands on one as so many pre orders to fulfill so no rush :)

Got as far as getting a quote for the H3Dii and lenses at the weekend...but plan to keep it for now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom