has the map changed on Metro ?

monkeez

Established Member
Reaction score
i was playing yesterday and i noticed that the side door from the tracks to Flag B was blocked and there were wooden props holding the ceiling up in various places.

I think that is normal, they normally get blown away quite quickly.

i was playing yesterday and i noticed that the side door from the tracks to Flag B was blocked and there were wooden props holding the ceiling up in various places.

I read originally that the side door was going to be for Rush only, or perhaps the other way around. Maybe they fixed it - or were you playing a different game mode ?

On conquest normal it is blocked and on conquest large the route is available

Shame on you for actually admitting to play that COD fanboy map. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Mushii - words fail me for metro

I can't ever play metro again,not after grinding the f2000 challenge.
I hated the map before,now I can't bear it.

Good gun! I use it quite a lot!
If I'm playing assault then I will only use the ace 23,best gun in the game I think.its a shame engineers can't use it.

I like using all the variants of the ace guns. A damn fine shooting implement!

I really want the F2000, but after a brief period trying to grind it out, I decided I'd rather not have the gun and thus not throw my PS4 through the fu**ing window! :D

I really want the F2000, but after a brief period trying to grind it out, I decided I'd rather not have the gun and thus not throw my PS4 through the fu**ing window! :D

Definitely the worse challenge yet for me.
I absolutely hated trying to grind the f2000,it's a good gun when you get it,but not the best assault rifle in the game.

Same again!

Currently a big fan of the CBJ :)
I've not even tried that one,think I might switch to assault class,I had a shocking couple of games yesterday as engineer.
I think a lot of players are getting wise where m2 slams are concerned.
And I seem to be getting less kills,you get the odd nut job that runs into them or near them regardless,but the more seasoned bf4 players will know where the best spots for mines and slams are now.
I used to get loads of kills sticking them to the side of the lorry trailer at E on rogue transmission,but I've not had any kills in ages using that method.

I've not even tried that one,think I might switch to assault class,I had a shocking couple of games yesterday as engineer.
I think a lot of players are getting wise where m2 slams are concerned.
And I seem to be getting less kills,you get the odd nut job that runs into them or near them regardless,but the more seasoned bf4 players will know where the best spots for mines and slams are now.
I used to get loads of kills sticking them to the side of the lorry trailer at E on rogue transmission,but I've not had any kills in ages using that method.

I always used to do that - haven't used slams since Christmas though !

I always used to do that - haven't used slams since Christmas though !
What class do you normally use now?
I like the assault just because of the ace 23.

Assault is my go to class at the moment. So handy being able to heal yourself after a gunfight before stepping into the next one.

I've got no silencer on my assault class though so I'll normally play as support if I'm trying to be a little more stealthy. I seem to use a lot more ammo when I've got a silencer on (maybe because I'm staying alive longer) so it's good to be able to keep my ammo full.

Assault is my go to class at the moment. So handy being able to heal yourself after a gunfight before stepping into the next one.

I've got no silencer on my assault class though so I'll normally play as support if I'm trying to be a little more stealthy. I seem to use a lot more ammo when I've got a silencer on (maybe because I'm staying alive longer) so it's good to be able to keep my ammo full.
I've got to admit,I am getting a bit bored with engineer class,especially if I'm not getting the mine kills.
Assault class is good purely because of the ace 23,and you can get a few points if you are with a few people reviving and healing.
I've never got as many points in support as I don't stay alive long enough to run out of ammo.
Think I will get involved with assault and whack a silencer on the ace 23.

I know we've strayed from the topic in hand, but interesting conversation however.

A point to note is that I was failing miserably on the Metro challenge to get the F2000. So I played on one of the custom / personal servers that had 200% / 1,600 tickets instead of 800. I'm sure there are some still around (if not more). Even then, I think I only grabbed my second assist ribbon with literally the last kill (my assist) of the game, seriously... God I'm rubbish. :) So somewhat cheaty, but it's such a pain in the a*se challenge.

With regards Assault, I have levelled up the ACE 23 to max, and it's a class weapon. Love it. But even though I do love the Med-Pack and Defib combo (especially on Locker... ribbon-tastic there) I can't get away from Support being the best and most fun class.

I use the other ACE gun there - although I did like the Mtar - along with Weapon Crate and C4 Explosives. C4 is the best thing ever. Last night I must have destroyed five or six vehicles with it in one match alone, and the best thing is you throw down a weapon crate and give yourself more! Throwing them onto a tank from the top of the bunker at flag A on Zavod... I could never get tired of that. :)

I agree the health replenishment is great, it's just that, if you wait 30 seconds or so it'll replenish anyway - ammo won't so I prefer that.

Just to make you feel bad if you haven't got the F2000 - I've got no idea what you need to do to unlock it, and I've never used it, but I've checked battlelog and I do have it unlocked so :p

Just to make you feel bad if you haven't got the F2000 - I've got no idea what you need to do to unlock it, and I've never used it, but I've checked battlelog and I do have it unlocked so :p

It should be completing the Assignment "Express Train"

The requirements for that should be:
Reach rank 10
Own Second Assault
Assault Rifle Ribbon x1
Kill Assist Ribbon x2 In a round
Get 10 kills inside the Metro In a round

It took me one round on a 200% Ticket metro only server to unlock the F2000. Probably one of the easiest unlocks out there.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom