Has something seemingly trivial totally put you off someone or do a complete U turn on your opinion of them?

14 year-old boy's mentality toward Music has put me off of some acquaintances.
The biggest surprise was a guy who lives right near me, who also served in the same branch of service. He even works in a technical field like myself. We both agreed Black Sabbath are the greatest band of all time, but when it came to anything else this guy would lash out like a child.

"Janet Jackson is a no-talent Hack!", that sort of thing.

Folks who are close to him tell me he's difficult sometimes & I really wonder why they remain friends with him. I saw him last weekend at the 7/11 & just turned the other way before he saw me.

I used to love cats until I went on a second date with a girl who, on the way to hers, mentioned her gran lived nearby and we should pop in. I went along with it as I’d have agreed to anything at that point.

The gran was lovely but the cats claws were lethal. They crawled all over me and scratched me to buggery constantly for about an hour. So bloody painful. All the while I was thinking “Don’t lose it, you’re going back to hers, that’s all that matters”. Ended up just going home myself to have a shower as the little sh*ts had drawn blood in several places and I was covered in cat hair.

That was about 25 years ago and I still resent cats 😄
But did you get back to hers after your shower??

14 year-old boy's mentality toward Music has put me off of some acquaintances.
The biggest surprise was a guy who lives right near me, who also served in the same branch of service. He even works in a technical field like myself. We both agreed Black Sabbath are the greatest band of all time, but when it came to anything else this guy would lash out like a child.

"Janet Jackson is a no-talent Hack!", that sort of thing.

Folks who are close to him tell me he's difficult sometimes & I really wonder why they remain friends with him. I saw him last weekend at the 7/11 & just turned the other way before he saw me.

I was, and still am a huge Black Sabbath fan. Their songs were actually very progressive in terms of music innovation, not simply heavy metal, but very inventive and interesting compositions.

No I didn't

not even sure how they worked or even if they still exist

As a teenager you used to just go into yahoo chat and spam everyone with a username sounding like the opposite sex with a/s/l hoping for some "cyber sex" which was just dirty talk over chat.

Even in a chatroom I hardly got any, story of my life

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom