Quantcast

Has anyone used Splash DVD?

D

Dittohead

Found this site while searching for DVDs, some of their prices are pretty good for R2 discs.
Anyone used them before and are they any good?

Splash DVD

Cheers.

Lux

Standard Member
go ahead they are great.
I ordered from them a few times. first time went well. second time they mixed up the addresses( well partly my fault as my billing address was the luxembourgish address while shipping should have been my term time UK University) so they send it to luxembourg. LOTR EC they charged my 32quid (with bookends) and it was on my door tuesday morning without dents and without any customs problems. And on tuesday they started processing my Bend it like beckham which is only supposed to out on monday.
HTH
oh and their customer survice is first class

S

Squirrel God

I ordered one DVD from them and though it took them 2 days to despatch, all arrived safe and sound.

I'd use them again but they're rarely cheaper than elsewhere so am waiting for them to undercut someone :D

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I've had a few from them all OK.
Ordered some cheap Hong Kong Legends and they took ages to arrive but that was because they were waiting for them to arrive too ! When I phoned them I got straight through and was treated well and informed of the situation.

J

Julie Winston

Used them once, no problems. They do send the odd 'we have a sale....' e mail, but I am sure I can unsubscribe.

Julie

buns

Banned
Before they changed their name...... i think they were called 'under18'........ i used them a lot and had no grounds for complaint.

ad