Has anyone tried the Pre workout Mutant Noxx? or any other?

kingslynnfc7

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried the pre work out called Mutant Noxx? any good?

Any other pre workouts you would recommened?

DS Craze is pretty popular.

It doesn't do a great deal for me. I can drink strong coffee and go straight to bed so it's probably just me.

DS Craze is pretty popular.

It doesn't do a great deal for me. I can drink strong coffee and go straight to bed so it's probably just me.

I used to use Craze now and again. Closest hit to illegal drugs I've ever had, and I did quite a few in my youth. I do have a low tolerance though. Always did

If I was going dancing for the night I'd seriously consider it :)

I tried ds craze and all it did was make me feel jittery. It tasted horrible as well so I gave it away.

Yeah I've been in craze and it did work for me and a lot of people rave about it, but effects wore off quick. Just picked up some noxx, really good so far

A bit like silent ninja, none of these things seem to do anything for me. I wouldn't use them anyway but all of the various samples I've tried just out of interest seem to have no effect whatsoever so what works for one person may not work for another, it's just something you need to try and see what works for you.

Not tried this supp but had great results from BSN N-xplode and Jack3d was amazing before they changed the ingredients so can't vouch for it now

If you look, the main ingredient in most of these, apart from all the mumbo jumbo, is caffeine. I've found if I'm getting a bit jaded a few cups or a caffeine pill perks me up fine

I know the chances are very low, but if anybody taking this stuff competes in any tested events like athletics, cycling, etc. be careful of the ingredients. Some of these contain Bitter Orange which is Octopamine and is on the WADA banned substances list.

plus some of the ingredients that can be used like creatine and beta-alanine - they don't work with a single dosage, you need to be taking them for at least a week (pre-loading phase) before they have any effect...

I sed to take the original jack3d - and that had me totally wired...would take some of a friday night before exercise class (and I recall the first time I had some different people were talking in the room and i was unable to focus on any one conversation...), and when I had a drink later on that night - I'd be bouncing off the walls :D

plus some of the ingredients that can be used like creatine and beta-alanine - they don't work with a single dosage, you need to be taking them for at least a week (pre-loading phase) before they have any effect...

I sed to take the original jack3d - and that had me totally wired...would take some of a friday night before exercise class (and I recall the first time I had some different people were talking in the room and i was unable to focus on any one conversation...), and when I had a drink later on that night - I'd be bouncing off the walls :D

Got anymore sir? I need to try this stuff :D

Got anymore sir? I need to try this stuff :D

haha...I only bought it once - and that was before it got banned...you can still buy it, but I suspect it would be as good now they're removed the MMA (?)...

Tried the Micro-jack3d, got nothing on the old one.. did nothing for me!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom