• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Has anyone price matched JL with a Panasonic th50px60

John F

Banned
Has anyone price matched JL with a Panasonic th50px60. I have tried to pm them with S&V, Digital Direct & Empire Direct but they keep refusing. So has anyone had any luck.

Gussie

Thought about it - as an challenge as I already have a 42PX60 - too busy at the moment anyway.

But my advice would be to go to JL in person with all the details printed off and show them the colour of your money.

Another way - with more hassle and requires some cashflow - is to buy the thing at the JL price and get a PM post puchase. First double check that their 28 day no quibble return clause still applies to TVs!

If they refuse a PM just tell then to stick their "Never Knowingly" and ask them to collect the plasma for a refund. I would go as far as to not even open the packaging until you get their decision.

Gussie :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom