Has anyone noticed that the XMB is changing from pink to green.

I noticed that the XMB is looking slightly green. I went into the date/time setting and the green gets stronger as the month goes on. By the end of April its fully green. and through May it goes from green to purple.

MattZani

Banned
thats the colours changing month to month, dunno if it follows the PSP, but they both do it.

Matt

Billy Hunt

mines black :(
where's the setting for it?
My PSP is pink

Billy Hunt

OH!
I only ever go on at night
My PSP is Pink now

Gunhawk

Distinguished Member
It gets much darker (to black) as the evening draws in. Turn the ps3 on in the morning and you'l see the normal colour.

Edit- Doh! beaten to it

It gets much darker (to black) as the evening draws in. Turn the ps3 on in the morning and you'l see the normal colour.

Edit- Doh! beaten to it

By tomorrow lunch time it will be pick except for a green tint in the lower right hand corner.

russd1978

if you scroll through the months (during the daytime hours) you can see it change infront of your very eyes!

beowulf

Banned
By tomorrow lunch time it will be pick except for a green tint in the lower right hand corner.

i thought my hdmi was playing up when i saw that

:)

I'm not looking forward to when my XMB is that poo brown colour. cant remember what month that was.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
I'm not looking forward to when my XMB is that poo brown colour. cant remember what month that was.

Hopefully by that time there will be a firmware upgrade that will allow us to choose our own background. I suspect the next big firmware update, probably 2.0, will allow that.

MattZani

Banned
im surprised everyone's worried! i like the changes, kind of reminds you its night after a long gaming session!

cheesegoduk

Standard Member
ya it slowly changes over the month to another colour.

Problem is I only ever really see my ps3 in black since it starts to change at around 5pm which sucks.

It is a helpful reminder when to go to bed tho... I saw it starting to turn pink one night after a long session of watching DVD's (Stupid Battlestar Galactica boxsets!)

trip

Yeah the colours were confusing me at the beginning, and I'm mostly on it at night so it's always dark.

ya it slowly changes over the month to

How is your TV with the PS3 by the way? I've been looking at that one.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom