• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Has anyone heard of???

sis200sx

Standard Member
Hi guys and gals just wondering has any one had any dealings with with a speaker make Pure Acoustic or Mordaunt Short? If so what are they like?
Many thanks si

PSM1

Distinguished Member
Morduant Short are a well known speaker manufacturer. I have not heard of Pure Acoustic. Post a link to the speakers you have seen and we can have a look for you.

sis200sx

Standard Member
Sorry I don't know how to get the link but it's eBay item 221432744278
Regards si
The others I was looking at are item no 161302597365

Many thanks

PSM1

Distinguished Member
The Pure Accoustic speakers look OK from the pictures but do not know the brand so would probably steer clear of them. There are also a lot of drivers in the speakers so if they were not that expensive new you do have to question the quality of them.
The Morduant Short speakers would probably be the safer option and are a good price at £85 at the moment.

Bigmac77

Established Member
I bought some new Moraunt Short speakers from their website. They say how there is a 60 day money back guarantee etc. Anyway one of my speakers arrived faulty and zero luck getting in touch with the company, there is no number to ring and they don't respond to emails. In the end I fixed the speaker myself.

I would never buy from them again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom