• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

has anyone heard of the PX42S21B?

*Title supposed to say TXP42S21B*

I have £180s worth of comet vouchers on where I'd like to purchase a nice 42" Panasonic TV,

I Stumbled across the TXP42S21B on their site, which also comes with a Panasonic DMP-BD45EB-K Blue-ray player and a 7" Sony digital photo frame for free at a price of £699. (link below)

Buy PANASONIC TX-P42S21B | 42" plasma tv - Television | Comet

However, when I googled the TXP42S21B, It doesn't seem to actually Exist... Amazon and other retailers don't seem to stock it and I cant find any mention of it on this forum..

Can anyone confirm its actual existence? Or is it a typo error and supposed to say "S20B"?

And can anyone confirm if it is a good TV?

Cheers :)

Last edited:

iybyisyl

Established Member
Hi I bought one last friday, unfortunately it flickered badly, not sure if it was my eyes or that the TV was faulty. To be fair Comet staff said they could see it also, so I did secure a refund.... I wont be renewing my association with this TV sadly.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom