1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone had any luck emailing Loewe Technical Support

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by ianh64, Dec 1, 2004.

1. ianh64

ianh64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    I have tried the following email addresses. None of these appear to being received by Linnsight. Any success stories appreciated too.

If it is not already obvious, I have masked the true emails below replacing @ with ' @t ' to avoid them being spammed.

derek.love @t linnsight.co.uk - Technical Support
    John.chavner @t linnsight.co.uk - Customer Service
    matthew.burchell @t linn.co.uk - Sales for Linn at Harrods
    helpline @t linnsight.co.uk - Helpline number with '3 day turnaround'
    Helpline @t loewetv.co.uk - possibly an outdated email address

The only address that I have had any response from are:

CCC @t loewe.de - Customer Service in Germany

Apart from customer service in Germany, I have never received a response back from them. Having spoken to John Chavner by phone this morning, the only email that they have ever received from me was forwarded from CCC@loewe.de . Its almost as if they Linn have spam filtering on but this is denied. I will however resend using an alternative email address.

Thanks

Ian

2. ianh64

ianh64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    I have finally got a response out of Loewe. If you have not received any response from Linnsight (distributers for Loewe in the UK), try using a different email address to sent from. My original was a 'free' email address. If you cc 'helpline @t linnsight.co.uk' (replace ' @t ' with '@'), you should get an automated response. If you do not, then your emails are probably being filtered and like me, get the impression that you are being ignored.