1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone got the Panasonic TX32PM11 ?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by SimonJB, Nov 19, 2004.

Tags:
  1. SimonJB

SimonJB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone got the Panasonic Nicam TX32PM11 ?
    If so could you please let me know what you think of it.
    I've found a cracking deal but I'd be more comfortable parting with my hard earned if someone could recommend it. I can't find any reviews in mags or on the net - I think it must be quite a new model.
    Please help! :lease:

2. Isamu Chan

Isamu Chan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On the reviews box at the top of the main "Televisions & TV/DVD/PVR/VCR combi boxes" page, you can currently see a link to a review of the Panasonic TX-28DTX10.

This, I believe is the 28" version of the TX32PM11, with integrated freeview; so, perhaps, the end picture-quality will be similar.

Also, on the Comet website, it notes that "What Video and TV magazine" gave the TX32PM11 all C's for picture, sound and connectivity. I found this link for a potted review of the TX28PM11; same as the TX-28DTX10, I think, but without idTV. You can't link to it from the main page, but the review is still on Comet's server: http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/tvreview_194387.htm