1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone got TCM DVD/HDD Recorder from Tchibo

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by tonyselon, Feb 16, 2005.

1. tonyselon

tonyselon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Well I guess it says it all in the title. I checked out plenty of DVD Recorders with HDD (80Gb) before deciding on this one mainly because it comes with 3yr warranty, so far I am delighted with it. Does anyone else out there reading the forums have the TCM model? If not then my question might be generic.
    If I edit a recording on the HDD (delete adverts etc) I'm left with one continuous piece of footage showing as one thumbnail in the menu list. However if I then dub this edited footage to -RW disc , it records it as separate "edits" and creates thumbnails on the -RW disc for each edit.
    It plays the dubbed footage from the -RW disc as a contiguous piece, it is just a bit annoying that all these thumbnails have been created.

Anyone any ideas how to stop this happening??

2. comp4u

comp4u

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a TCM DVD/HDD Recorder but my manual got lost, can anybody assist me with a copy or a electronic manual. Thank you
    :lease: