1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Got A Tx 42 Pt10

Discussion in 'TVs' started by ALANDANE, Mar 29, 2002.

1. ALANDANE

ALANDANE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you have a 42 pt 10 please tell how good it is or even better have you ever seen a review on one, I need your help

2. shaunthedude

shaunthedude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yip, I have one. I LOVE IT. the first one I had, had convergence problems so it was replaced. The one I have now is fantastic. The picture is brilliant although it is a little softer than a crt tv, however the difference in screen size makes up for the difference. If you have the settings set correctly you will get an amazing picture, especially for dvds. The sound is also great. If I have it less than halfway it is loud and clear. As for the looks. well its gorgeous. I was toying between the panny and the tosh and what really swayed me to the panny was the build quality. It leaves the tosh way behind. A lot of people complain of the screen on this tv being reflective. If watching it in a light room and a dark scene comes on the tv you can see reflections but its no worse than the crt set I have in the other room. This tv gets a thumbs up from me. If you check the forum you will fing a couple more threads dedicated to this tv. hope this helps.:)