Has anyone ever used www.digidave.co.uk

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by phillg1981, Sep 15, 2007.

1. phillg1981

phillg1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    Basically as the subject title says really.

I have been looking for a cable wireless router, decided on a Netgear model and was just looking for good prices.

I found www.digidave.co.uk which is selling routers at excellent prices however I have never heard of this site!!!!

I was just wondering if anybody had used this site and what they thought of them?

2. Repo

Repo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I've never used them myself but they sell on ebay (digidave_ie) and have a 99.1% rating from almost 34,000 feedback so can't be too bad! They sell a lot of refub stuff so read properly before assuming you've found a mega bargain.

3. jshippey

jshippey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I've bought a logitech wireless laser mouse and a netgear wireless access point from him/them.

The access point works well, except now and then the wireless access LED blinks constantly, a quick reset fixes it, with no problems. Worth noting it doesn't affect performance.

The mouse is a different issue, it worked fine for about 6 months, but now when charging the base becomes very hot and sometimes is a pain to actually make it charge. I think possibly to a short-circuit, unfortunately I don't have the expertise to fix it...

IMO, the items they sell are refurbished, with mixed results. In fairness if the mouse doesn't need charging I don't have problems...

Their service is very good, if it wasn't for the (minor) problems I've had, I would rate them as a perfect seller.

HTH!

4. iCardboardRobot

iCardboardRobot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    yup i used them, good service, fast and friendly.

i got the 2wire 18--HG gateway, its very fast and easy to use, ps3 has jumped from nat 3 to nat 2 without any working at it and when i had time to work its now nat 1

5. dominic12

dominic12
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ive bought a wireless netgear router from him through e bay and everything was fine with really quick delivery.

6. phillg1981

phillg1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    Thanks for the replies, in the end I bottled it and decided to go elsewhere. I noticed too that all products are usually re-furbs which come with a 90-day warranty.

I decided to go for a Netgear WGT624 which has a 2-year warranty for peace of mind.