Has anyone ever phoned Beamax

m4ccam

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to call them all week on the number on the web site, all I get is an answerphone.

Oh! Thanks Big Si.
Looks like thats buggered my plans

what is it you are wanting to know?

the rights to make Beamax screens has been bought by a company over in the Netherlands.

Allan

what is it you are wanting to know?

the rights to make Beamax screens has been bought by a company over in the Netherlands.

Allan

I am looking for a screen and they have an ex demo in ceiling acoustic transparent for 700 euro, this would have been perfect.

I am looking for a screen and they have an ex demo in ceiling acoustic transparent for 700 euro, this would have been perfect.

i`m afraid your scuppered Andy

I know. Like your 3009, things seem to come up just at the wrong time.
Do you have any suggestions.

It needs to be leccy and work via a 12v trigger. I will make an mdf box and mount it inside and have it drop through a slot in the ceiling. I can fit something thats 230cm wide, the case can be larger. It doesn,t have to be A/T as I will move the subs to the back of the room which will allow me to move the front speakers out so I can get the required drop for a 106" ish screen. The screen drops down in front of the window but the curtains block most of the light. The room does have a white ceiling and the wife has a mirror half way along one wall that reflects a bit of light. Budget around 600 qiud.

Cheers
Andy

Last edited:
I phoned Beamax this morning and spoke to someone in Holland. I wanted some info on a seven year old screen but the recipient of the call did not appear to have any knowledge on my screen or indeed on any of the Beamax products. I gave up eventually, rang off, and found some of the info that I required via Google.:confused:

I phoned Beamax this morning and spoke to someone in Holland. I wanted some info on a seven year old screen but the recipient of the call did not appear to have any knowledge on my screen or indeed on any of the Beamax products. I gave up eventually, rang off, and found some of the info that I required via Google.:confused:

Hi

was this company called Home Cinema Modules?

Hi all,

The rights for Beamax have been taken over by the Dutch company known as Home Cinema Modules
Just checked the lines, both UK and EU number, and they seem to be working perfectly! If you notice any difficulties, Home Cinema Modules / Beamax can also be contacted at: +31 228 748 100.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom