Has anyone else had complete off days on multiplayer games?

Secondhand

So I've been a Halo player since day one on release for HALO:CE but over the last few days I've been completely sucked online. Three or four nights I was playing what seemed the best ranked games of my life with two Killtacs in one game. Last night and the night before it's as if someone has turned a switch off on me (haha). Finding it hard to finish kills and play at my normal level.

Does anyone else get this with other games? Unsure if it's down to me feeling very tired or a little stressed. It's funny thinking about it now but I came off very late last night absolutley fuming and struggling to sleep. I think I need a break and maybe play something less stressful for a bit :) Now I'm shattered at work but all I want to do is jump back online and try and redeem myself.

Lin3ar

Distinguished Member
Absolutely had terrible days playing CoD. Definitely put it down to being tired.

Flawed Tactics

Everyday mate every single day. Rubbish at multiplayer games no matter what they are

Hixs

Distinguished Member
I'm a walking kill online 😂

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom