Has anyone else been declined for Xbox All Access for no good reason?

JeffMovieHound

Standard Member
I keep seeing it pop up as available here or there and when I try to apply, it loads the not approved screen almost instantly. I don't think the system is ever working as it shouldn't decline me. I have perfect credit, long credit history w/o any issues in the years, plenty of income, etc. I could easily be approved for crazy huge loan amounts (not that I want to until I start investing in real estate). Yet, I get declined for an Xbox with 2 years of Ultimate? That screams "something is wrong with Citizen One's system...or an issue on Best Buy's side.

Either way, after a few tries I stopped, realizing that if it is making checks against my credit before it runs into an issue, each attempt will be slightly lowering my score for the month for no reason lol. Wouldn't that be a blow below the belt for no reason...

Anyone else running into this?

craigy_b

I'm guessing you are using a recognised site, Microsoft, Smyths, Game etc? Might also be worth checking a site like Experian to see if there are any issues with your file, address conflicts etc.

JeffMovieHound

Standard Member
I'm guessing you are using a recognised site, Microsoft, Smyths, Game etc? Might also be worth checking a site like Experian to see if there are any issues with your file, address conflicts etc.
Using Best Buy's website. Credit is fine. I can pull my report anytime. Score is 835, no marks on history, no other credit checks this year. All information is correct as usual (nothing has changed in around 12 years when it comes to address info). So strange, but I get the idea that it is a stock issue that may be conflicting. Or, again, it has something to do with an error somewhere.

Last edited:

teatwosugars

Klarna (the finance provider for all access in the UK) are notorious for rejecting people first time round irregardless of credit history/score.

They rejected me first time and then accepted me 30 mins later, I’ve got a perfect credit score and history too.

ZicoUK

As @teatwosugars say's, it's the company that is providing the credit who you'll need to contact, if that's another company in the US other than BestBuy itself then try contacting that company before trying again.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom