Has anybody used 4K warehouse online store before?

Hi,

Oddly, i was looking to buy from them at exactly the same time yesterday. Ive been hunting for an LG 55 OLED. The site would only accept payment via bank transfer and when questioned via their customer service, they said that their paypal service had been cancelled and again tried to direct me to the bank transfer service for payment. I declined to complete the transaction. Id advise NOBODY to pay for goods via bank transfer.
Also a quick google of the website returned no results.
Seems very odd. I'd like to be proved wrong, but my gut says SCAM.
I wouldn't use them for the time being. Don't get parted from your hard earned money.
"If it looks to good to be true, it probably is."

Screenshot_2018-11-02-11-41-29.png

Avoid! Paid for tv on Tuesday, should be delivered yesterday and guess what I received? LOL
Nothing, excuse was: problem with delivery service, reschedule for next week

Avoid! Paid for tv on Tuesday, should be delivered yesterday and guess what I received? LOL
Nothing, excuse was: problem with delivery service, reschedule for next week
Sorry to hear that.

I would be worried if I were you - especially if you have paid by bank transfer as that is the riskiest form of payment there is. :(

How much have you paid and for what modl?

I knew that, I was in hurry to get 1, as my 2 tv`s broken at the same day, so was desperate to buy one...not sure how I went blind and at that moment all looked safe
paid just under £400 for Samsung model...

Seem legit.

Far from legit if they do not take Bank cards. Customers have no protection whatsoever. How would such a small warehouse have such a huge range of stock? Why would PayPal withdraw services? Hope I'm wrong about this.

Drop a note to Action fraud.

Was taken in by these scammers, reported to bank and police, funds removed from acc as soon as paid so you can not even get bank to refund.......DO NOT TOUCH >>>> They are being investigated

are too - I bought an OLED 55 and was supposed to be delivered today by 6pm - nothing in yet and no contact what so ever

Hi, phoned my bank as same bank as mine “Lloyd’s” they froze the acc immediately, but funds had already been removed , so advised they will investigate. Said no one else can pay in to that acc . Advised me to contact police. I reported online under fraud, was given ref no. They had a cheek to send me a text while on to bank to say they were refunding me !?!?!?!?, bank said that was not true...

Their address would appear to be one of these places on the right.

Google Maps

I can report I've had the same problem, I ordered a 65" OLED TV and took a day off work yesterday (Friday 2nd of November) when it was scheduled for delivery between 4-6pm. They aren't answering phones at the moment but they are responding to emails.... Its been rescheduled for Monday 5th 4pm-6pm...

Attachments

• email-sorry.jpg
    email-sorry.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 62
Google search for them comes up with nothing.
How did you all find that website ni the first place?

Last edited:
They come up as a paid Google ad (look at the bottom of this page) when you search for example for...
"js9000 4k 3d"

I can report I've had the same problem, I ordered a 65" OLED TV and took a day off work yesterday (Friday 2nd of November) when it was scheduled for delivery between 4-6pm. They aren't answering phones at the moment but they are responding to emails.... Its been rescheduled for Monday 5th 4pm-6pm...

Any joy?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom