Quantcast

Has anybody got Octane Flex leather seats

RickyLee53

Jessica Noir

I've got my eye on the cheaper XS300 seats myself. The look great and the reviews are outstanding for the seating and as a company in general, but it would be nice to try before you buy.

RickyLee53

I went for them, a row of the Azure, and a row of the Flex.

They're much better than I expected in terms of build and comfort. I did have an issue. One arrived damaged. I got onto the company and they're sending out a replacement. No questions asked. I haven't received confirmation its been shipped yet, but I seems like excellent customer service. They said to take the damaged one to a local charity shop.
The build quality is better than any Sofa from the usual suspects, and customer service 1000% better.

Cyrusgsxr

are these seats available to buy in uk ?

Cyrusgsxr

@RickyLee53 how do they compare in comfort Flex versus Azure are there any notable differences ?

Cyrusgsxr

I dunno about you guys but Ive been trying to arrange a custom order for 3 single Azure chairs and wanted main colour cognac with black secondary I also wanted to order accessories along with them I was thinking 3 tables and one of ashtray , phone charger and flexi light,.

But Its been an absolute nightmare so far ive been told that I need to call Florida to discuss the order ? anything other than plain black is considerably more expensive with a 12 week lead time , this includes any change at all from cup holder to having one chair with a wedge ( which is only available on the RH side for some strange reason , or choosing any other colour options ,Accessories are not available in the UK other than the 2 tables currently listed on amazon, they point blank refuse to ship other accessories to UK from their site Theatre seat Store ?
Next Via Amazon when I quizzed how to order 3 single azure they simply replied order a 3 seater and email us separately with your order number and ask us to fit 2 arms to 3 separate chairs ! that would be possible if they listed a 3 seater option but they only list the Flex in 3 seat option ?
RickyLee I hope they sort you out with your replacement and their customer service is better than the sales dept

The icing on the cake is when I chatted to them via instant chat on the web site and after I had given my full contact details and agreed to take 3 plain black without any modifications I asked them to send me an invoice for payment or some form of secure payment method , I was then informed that I had to send my card details via instant online chat or call Florida !!! I then asked them if they could create a suitable listing on amazon and promptly told no those are your options . I mean what the fork I asked could someone call me from their end and they also refused to do that . I just do not understand their methods and why a simple task is so difficult for them ???

raz77

I went for them, a row of the Azure, and a row of the Flex.

They're much better than I expected in terms of build and comfort. I did have an issue. One arrived damaged. I got onto the company and they're sending out a replacement. No questions asked. I haven't received confirmation its been shipped yet, but I seems like excellent customer service. They said to take the damaged one to a local charity shop.
The build quality is better than any Sofa from the usual suspects, and customer service 1000% better.
hi looking at these on Amazon, after a 3 seater, seems only flex is 3 seater. How do you find the difference, is it just the motorised lumbar support on the Azure the main differenc?

RickyLee53

hi looking at these on Amazon, after a 3 seater, seems only flex is 3 seater. How do you find the difference, is it just the motorised lumbar support on the Azure the main differenc?
There are a few difference, of course they look a little different. But over all the Azure is a better seat, better hinges on the arms, better control buttons etc.

Comfort, there is nothing really in it. I sit on the flex one day and think its more comfortable, then the Azure the next and think the same. I hardly use the lumper support. I would be happy with either.

I dunno about you guys but Ive been trying to arrange a custom order for 3 single Azure chairs and wanted main colour cognac with black secondary I also wanted to order accessories along with them I was thinking 3 tables and one of ashtray , phone charger and flexi light,.

But Its been an absolute nightmare so far ive been told that I need to call Florida to discuss the order ? anything other than plain black is considerably more expensive with a 12 week lead time , this includes any change at all from cup holder to having one chair with a wedge ( which is only available on the RH side for some strange reason , or choosing any other colour options ,Accessories are not available in the UK other than the 2 tables currently listed on amazon, they point blank refuse to ship other accessories to UK from their site Theatre seat Store ?
Next Via Amazon when I quizzed how to order 3 single azure they simply replied order a 3 seater and email us separately with your order number and ask us to fit 2 arms to 3 separate chairs ! that would be possible if they listed a 3 seater option but they only list the Flex in 3 seat option ?
RickyLee I hope they sort you out with your replacement and their customer service is better than the sales dept

The icing on the cake is when I chatted to them via instant chat on the web site and after I had given my full contact details and agreed to take 3 plain black without any modifications I asked them to send me an invoice for payment or some form of secure payment method , I was then informed that I had to send my card details via instant online chat or call Florida !!! I then asked them if they could create a suitable listing on amazon and promptly told no those are your options . I mean what the fork I asked could someone call me from their end and they also refused to do that . I just do not understand their methods and why a simple task is so difficult for them ???
Customer service was a little slow to respond, I think they just have a warehouse in Amazon germany and respond from the US, but they sent out the new seat in good time, and I received it last week. I'm happy with my overall purchase now.

I was going to make my own accessories to be honest. They are easy enough. I'm going to make a tray, a bowl and something to attach a gaming steering wheel I think. The "boss" in the seat is well made and durable.

The seats don't actually fix together in any way. If I was you I would order the seats, make a wedge, or have one made from wood, the perfect and get it covered in black leather/faux. To suit.

Cyrusgsxr

Not sure about gaming chairs but id be looking at a DOF h6 - p6 back to the topic ive just received another email from Octane seating aka theaterseatstore.com and had Cpl questions to ask them in response .

Attachments

Cyrusgsxr

small update , im whole heartedly very very disappointed with the company . I wanted to purchase 3x azure and after 2 months of negotiation on price which I agreed to pay I called them only to be told IF I wanted seats the minimum order would be 4 . im pretty sure there are laws against this kind of pressure sales personally I politely refused in a non polite manner and think they have made a mockery of what could have been an expanding outlet for them . totally disgusted by them .

xxGBHxx

I was dealing with "Josh" and he was great. Ordered 3 Diesel chairs with a healthy discount and they arrived in 3 days. As I had a VERY tight space to get them into they sent a number of pictures and recommendations on how to get them in (and I did).

As for the seats they are WAY above what I was expecting. So much so that if I could cancel my other order with another company that's still going to take another 2 months to come I would.

Overall have absolutely zero complaints.

G

Trending threads

Top Bottom