Harvey's Furniture Store

gamingboy

Anyone bought from these. Not expecting the last word in quality. Just something for the games room. Used 2-3 times a week to watch a film. So it doesn't have to be family proof 24/7.

Have some nice faux seude and leather faced 3 seater recliners for about £500. With these it appears that the seats are leather and then the back and sides are a leather "stuff/effect". Can't remember the buzz word on the description.

Steve N

Distinguished Member
Put "Harvey's" in the "Search this forum" filter and you'll find a lot of disgruntled customers, including me :mad:

Alternatively - Google "Harveys'" and add "complaints" in the include this word filter and you'll find they are the most complained about furniture retailer in GB.

Phil57

Had a sofa of them a few years back and it was fine, but as they say "you get what you pay for". Was a good sofa until our house burned down :(

I thought all upholstered furniture, retailed since 1988 had to be fire resistant? ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom