got the ps 2 versiona dn it was rubbish

got the psp version and it was rubbish

got the ds version which is ok but too small

when is the wii version out?

any news or sites about it

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
got the ds version which is ok but too small

Obviously won't solve the screen size issue but have you read about this one yet? http://ds.ign.com/articles/813/813633p1.html

Just scored an impressive 8.4/10 in the recent IGN review.

Simply put, this is the Harvest Moon experience you’ve been waiting for.

As for a Harvest Moon Wii, there is one coming, I remember seeing the US version available for preorder on the playasia site earlier, think it's due Nov NTSC(not sure about the PAL verison though).

FatBoysOnTour

I notice you don't mention playing the Gamecube version of this in your list - why not pick up a copy of Harvest Moon: It's A Wonderful Life for the Gamecube in the meantime? It's a very good game.

THE GFP

Banned
gamecube

i went out and bought a game cube and the moon game when that moon game first came out and hated it

sold the gamecube & game 2 weeks later

THE GFP

Banned
Obviously won't solve the screen size issue but have you read about this one yet? http://ds.ign.com/articles/813/813633p1.html

Just scored an impressive 8.4/10 in the recent IGN review.

As for a Harvest Moon Wii, there is one coming, I remember seeing the US version available for preorder on the playasia site earlier, think it's due Nov NTSC(not sure about the PAL verison though).

looks good with much better graphics but ive tried other things akin to HM like animal farm and hated that too

THE GFP

Banned
its a shame it looks like magical melody for the uk has been shelved - i was really looking forward to it. :(

what is magical melody and what are you saying?

is it the new wii moon game?

divulge

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom