Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire last night

boltlock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or did Weasley really tell Harry to pi** off after he was picked for the wizard competition? :eek:

Has this been on HD yet? Anyone know when it's on again as I can't find it in the listings?

Is it my imagination, or did Weasley really tell Harry to pi** off after he was picked for the wizard competition? :eek:

Just as he turned over to go to sleep ... yes :boring:

Has this been on HD yet? Anyone know when it's on again as I can't find it in the listings?

It's on Sky Movies Premiere (301) every night at 8pm and Sky Movies Premiere +1 (302) every night at 9pm ... and it'll turn up later on Sky Movies Family (305).

There's really no need to panic when you miss a Sky movie these days !!! :D

Im with you m8, didn't bother watching it on premier, as i wanted to wait for the HD showing, but ive checked my guide, and i can't find a listing?

Im with you m8, didn't bother watching it on premier, as i wanted to wait for the HD showing, but ive checked my guide, and i can't find a listing?

No, unfortunately it's not being broadcast in HD.

According to various threads on here befpre and Digital Spy Warner and Sky have some sort of dispute and Warner movies are not going onto Sky in HD. You will notice others missing in times to come and there have been others since May that have gone AWOL.

Apparently, the speculation is that Warner want to sell the DVDs in HD but they (including Harry Potter) have supposedly appeared in Germany on TV in HD. So it seems a localised UK / or Sky issue.

If these claims are true (and if they are not then I apologise to our esteemed leader) maybe Sky and Warner just do not get on -perhaps merely a case of Harry Rotter and the Big Gob of Ire? :)

Anyhow I recorded it off Premiere - a whole 2% for two and a half hours.

This compares with a stunning similar length Narnia in HD off Anytime at 11% and an identical 2% HDD space for a mere 81 minute film (Stuart Little 2) off plain old Channel 5 !

Yes he did. How rude. I ignore it and wait for my 6 year old to ask me what a **** off is. And I have plenty of answers ready. Quality SKY HD for one

I'm sorry if you guys are joking, but are you seriously taking offence at what he said.

Anyway, isn't it an R12 or something.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom