Harry potter playback problems.

nigzilla

Standard Member
I have just got Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on hd dvd and it will not play on the 360 hd dvd drive. has anyone else had any problems with this disc?

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
I have just got Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on hd dvd and it will not play on the 360 hd dvd drive. has anyone else had any problems with this disc?

My UK disc plays perfectly on my 360 drive.

nigzilla

Standard Member
I got it from HMV.I took it back and got another copy and that does not work. It just says reading disc but will not load up.

the_pauley

Banned
Make sure you do the 360 console update and the HD DVD Drive update. I had quite a few problems with disc playback on several titles. All were solved by the updates.

If you aren't connected to X Box Live to download the updates, the X Box 360 site will allow you to download the updates to your PC and you can then burn them to disc and pop them into your 360.

nigzilla

Standard Member
yeah i have had all the updates and all my other films play fine. I will just take it back and try another copy or get something else. thanks for the replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom