Harry Potter on Blu-Ray?

Wamphyri

Does anyone know if we are likely to be seeing the Harry Potter films on Blu-Ray?

kourosh

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know if we are likely to be seeing the Harry Potter films on Blu-Ray?
yes,there should be a box set due out before the end of the year:smashin:

KevD

Distinguished Member
The Five film boxset is on the way to both HD DVD & Blu-ray at the end of the year. Not sure on individual releases of films

Fen Star

The Five film boxset is on the way to both HD DVD & Blu-ray at the end of the year. Not sure on individual releases of films

I don't surpose you have any idea on price do you KevD....?...:)

Adam_uk

I am always confused by people who buy boxsets mid way through a series.

Either buy them 1 by 1 or wait for the last film to come out and buy a boxset then.

KevD

Distinguished Member
I don't surpose you have any idea on price do you KevD....?...:)

Well the US list price it set at $150, so I guess Amazon will put it at around $100 and we may see it at about £70 ish @ Movietyme/DVDWorld I guess.

Fen Star

Well the US list price it set at $150, so I guess Amazon will put it at around $100 and we may see it at about £70 ish @ Movietyme/DVDWorld I guess.

Well in that case it has to be worth a fumble, thank's mate.....:smashin:

Wamphyri

I am always confused by people who buy boxsets mid way through a series.

Either buy them 1 by 1 or wait for the last film to come out and buy a boxset then.

I agree with this but I brought the Scary Movie box set after number 3 thinking they couldn't possibly release another one and then they went and made number 4 :)

Also it looks like my Indiana Jones box set is now going to be redundant :)

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom