Harry Potter collectable Castle with discs-WOW!

Shoka

That's cool.

Agree on the price, but all depending what it is made from I presume it will cost a fair bit to produce.

ARNOLD AKIEN

I see that its being released in November .. Just in time for Chrismas ! Very Cunning ... just think of the Pestering Power of Children - of all ages. :devil:

I should think that it will also be released in Anglo /American Land at a similarly scary price tag.

I see that there are Two spare slots for the Final Film .. " Descriptions of the product Contents - 6 Blu-ray - 2 empty sites for the 2 Blu-ray de Harry Potter 7 parts 1 and 2 "

And then there will be another Complete Set ... plus I'd say that its a dead Certainty that there will be a film version - maybe an animation ? .. of ' The Tales Of Beedle The Bard '

It will be interesting to see what the Blu Ray Quality of the New set is like. Reviews that I've read on the early Potter Blu Rays have been a bit mixed.

namuk

Distinguished Member

Blue Peter made one of them years ago, problem is it had Fairy and top of it , i never got that one :rolleyes:

It does look dam good though:thumbsup: Put your mouse over the Image you get Auto Zoom .. or click Zoom..

BLU-RAY HARRY POTTER 1 A 6 - Harry Potter et le Prince de Sang Mêlé - Réservez vos nouveautés - DVD - Achat de DVD à prix discount - Cdiscount.com

Last edited:

mossym

Distinguished Member
that does look very cool...where would you fit it on a shelf though!!:devil:

ARNOLD AKIEN

It occurs to me that the " Harry Potter collectable Castle " Model does look rather like the Models that Clarecraft used to do of various buildings that feature in Terry Pratchett's ' Discworld ' books.

Clarcraft went out of business years ago but some of the sculptures are still available ...

Unreal Estate

You can find them on e bay too of course BUT ..

One of the Clarecraft artists is in business on his own account and so you may be able to commission your own Harry Potter Blu Ray Disk holder to your own specification ...

About me

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom