Harry potter Chamber of secrets

Shoka

Prominent Member
Reaction score
For those of your near a safeways supermarket:

Dont know if you all get them but, round my way safeway push a "this weeks bargins" leaflet through the door.

They will be stocking harry potter chamber of secrets DVD for £15.95, a pretty good price IMO, but on the leaflet is a further £2 off the DVD making it £13.95. you can only get the further £2 off if you take in the leaflet.

If you dont get one through the door I have seen them in the stores so grab one next time your in safeways.

Yeah got my voucher today. Misses works there so we will get our 10% discount too ;)

Is there any diffrence between region 1 and 2. I was going to buy it at future entertainment for £13.99 but they have changd the price. I was not sure to buy it on region 1 and get it before Friday or wait till Friday. I think most places have the film around £17.99. I have read the safeway offer (not get a leaflet yet) but im pretty sure they will be all sold out when i go there.

Originally posted by Sgt.Colon
Nice one Shoka. I'll pick mine up from Safeway on Wednesday. :smashin:

Dont forget...........it doesnt come out til Friday, so if you go on Wednesday you may be dissappointed.

I think the sarge was talking about the leaflet.

Wifey was given an extra receipt in Tescos at the weekend - a coupon for £2 off HP COS VHS or dvd. Will have to see how much it is - the voucher is valid until may.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom