1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Potte 3 Audio Problem

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by cod-eye, Nov 19, 2004.

1. cod-eye

cod-eye
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just loaded up R2 Potter 3 received this am form Amazon.co.uk and throughout the film itself there is no centre channel.

The centre kicks back in throughtout the annoying animated menus (who's bright idea was it to put the irrating Shrunken Head everywhere?)

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,541
    Just checked the girlfriend copy, and the centre channel is present in the film, sounds like a setup issue.

3. cod-eye

cod-eye
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your reply. I have since tested the DVD at work on our Linn AV system and it plays fine.

I have put the problem done to the fact that the last DVD I watched was a poorly authoured moody disc of a concert by an amazing guitarist named Tommy Emmanuel and that this disc for whatever reason always buggers up the Unidisk and confuses it to such a state that only stereo info is replayed.

A quick toggle of the On/Off interface has cured the problem and means I will be able to enjoy the movie properly this evening. If the wife is reading this, bad luck love, no Casualty tonight (Hurrah)!

4. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think that there is a problem with the audio on this disc (R2). The overall experience was muted and the bass was far to high...I took my original copy back this morning after watching it last night. The replacement is exactly the same.
    It is a disc problem, 'cos I put on The day After Tomorrow straight after and it sounded awesome...