Harp Sales, any tips!?

Rorifett

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, not trying to sell here just looking to see if anyone has any experience of good places to sell a harp? My partner bought one a few years ago, hand built beautiful thing, she just doesn't play it and doesn't think she'll get the time over the next few years.

Obviously a bit of a niche market, does anyone know a good place to sell something like this? I'm wary of advertising anything like this on gumtree etc

It's such a niche market I would suggest finding a Musical Instrument shop that sells them and see what they will offer you for it.

I expect a lot less than what it is worth but will ring a few places and see what they say

What is it worth?
A friend of mine has been taking lessons and looking for one.

I'm not sure of the exact design details PC, it is from a company Starfish Designs up North and their range goes from £1.5-4k+

I think the best option for a new player (until they know they're committed etc) is to rent, sure you can get some for £15-30/month.

I've no idea on depreciation of these sorts of things, not really a great position to be when trying to put together a sale lol

When you get to the stage that you are ready to purchase, beware of the Salesman harping on :) They really are something, many will try and string you along. Speaking to another Harp enthusiast, my story really struck a chord with him :laugh:

I'm here all night folks :D

Alternate uses for a Harp.
Cheese or Egg slicer.
Nail a piece of MDF to it and use as a Zither.

Ask a friend if they will be an angel and buy it:rotfl:

Hi! I've been searching for a second hand Starfish harp on google and came across this thread. Is the harp still available? I'd be very grateful if you could send me a message about it. Thanks!

Not in this forum it won't be :p

The harp is still available, can you contact a mod about enabling your private messages and send me a message when it's done please? Thanks

Of course :) I just joined this forum today, how do I contact a mod?

Please if you're going to trade, for your own safety, use the classifieds section. If anything goes wrong otherwise AVF will not get involved - plus if a super catches you, you may get infractions :)
Cheers.

Certainly will mate, only talking about the harp just now but will post an ad and go through that route if things look like they could suit both of us :)

Thanks!

I did try to tell them Iccz :p

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom