Question Harmony works in devices but not activity

RobTi

Hi always had problems powering on with new tv but got around them but there back again. So a Panasonic gz950 and the tv won’t power on but everything works after I manually power it on by pressing on, now I can go into devices and power on from there but not on any tv activity, any help ?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 24354

IIRR Panasonic TVs use discrete codes for power on and power off. You may have to learn these separately.

RobTi

Thanks was told to use the desktop software rather than iPad and i deleted and then added the tv again and seems to work for the moment.
Thanks

dion 6

Thanks was told to use the desktop software rather than iPad and i deleted and then added the tv again and seems to work for the moment.
Thanks
I've been using my harmony ultimate with my Panasonic GZ950 for a year now with no problems with activities and devices for tv, avr, media player, blu Ray player, 4k firestick and virgin v6 box and I always use the desktop software if I change anything

RobTi

I've been using my harmony ultimate with my Panasonic GZ950 for a year now with no problems with activities and devices for tv, avr, media player, blu Ray player, 4k firestick and virgin v6 box and I always use the desktop software if I change anything
Can I ask with activities for tv what you set it up as watch tv or watch smart tv, I use freeview and setting it up with DVB-T it doesn’t turn on and go to freeview it stays on last Input even selecting help it just keeps asking if it’s on the correct Input

dion 6

My activities for watching TV are through virgin the activities virgin tv if I want to to watch freeview its watch panasonic TV but I've got it set to go to the apps for amazon prime and netflix if I wanted I could have set it to go straight to live tv

RobTi

Thanks I can select any input bar DVB-T for start up and it works, will live with it as it’s only used in the morning for news

logiciel

If the original remote has a command to do it then learn that to the Harmony.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom