• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony Ultimate with Nyrius Aries Home+

Albatrosspro

Standard Member
I had some pros do my setup about two years ago. Recently I needed to do a firmware update on the Harmony, and in the process my settings got wiped. Right now the major obstacle is getting Harmony to work with the Nyrius, which basically just sends HDMI using IR through a wall to my projector.

First, MyHarmony didn't recognize my Nyrius model number, so I tried to set it up custom without success. Then, I thought maybe it didn't matter in any case since it's just facilitating HDMI to the projector, so I tried to set it up just with the projector. I could go on, but I don't really know what I'm doing here and my attempts aren't working. Effectively the only command that the projector needs to receive is power on/power off, but that isn't happening. Does anyone know how I get this to work?

logiciel

The idea is to learn the command from the original remote to the Harmony.
You'll get better answers in the US forum.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom