Question Harmony Touch favourites don't work with projector, they switch to LCD screen instead - help please!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by SixToes, Jul 12, 2015.

1. SixToes

SixToes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi,

Got a suspicion I'm missing something obvious on this so apologies in advance if I'm being thick!

I've got a Harmony Touch controlling my gear. TV comes from a Virgin Media Tivo usually outputting to a Panasonic TX-L32E6B LCD TV via a Yamaha RX-V671 AV amp working as an HDMI switch. Recently I got an old Optoma HD700X projector, and an HDMI splitter. HDMI out from the Yamaha goes into the splitter and then one cable goes to the LCD and the other to the projector. This all works fine.

So my problem is this:

On the Harmony Touch I set up a load of new actions mirroring my old ones but with the projector instead of the TV as the display device. "Watch TV on LCD" works fine, but when I use "Watch TV on PJ" if I try to use the favorite channels on the Harmony Touch it assumes I don't want to use the projector anymore and switches automatically to "Watch TV on LCD". What I want is for it to stay on "Watch TV on PJ" and switch the TV channel being shown on the projector. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?
    :lease:

Thanks in advance!