Harmony Remote Multiregion DVD Hack for Panasonic, Pioneer & Sony Blu-ray's Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a:

Sony BDP-S350

Harmony One Universal Remote.

I have read and understood the instructions carefully.

May I kindly request you to PM login details.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Stevie LA :smashin:

I have a:

Sony BDP-S350

Harmony One Universal Remote.

I have read and understood the instructions carefully.

May I kindly request you to PM login details.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Sorry to be a pain, but can you please request the details exactly as stated in the 1st post.

Thanks

Can I request the login details for

Sony BDP-S350
harmony One remote

I have read and understood the contents of the 1st post and will follow the instructions given".

Thanks

Can I request the login details for

Sony BDP-S350
harmony One remote

I have read and understood the contents of the 1st post and will follow the instructions given".

Thanks

Cheers, details sent.

Is it safe to log in as daken has not stated loggin out and its been 45mins?

I've prompted him, he may not have logged out, i doubt it though.

Do you think it is safe to log in now. i won't log in till you give me the green light to do so:smashin:

He's not replying, so I guess he's logged off and forgot to tell us.

Can you please send me the code? I have read and understood the contents of the 1st post and will follow the instructions given.

many thanks
Andy

Just realised, my last post didnt have enough info. I have the Harmony one remote and pioneer BD-51.

I have read and understood the contents of the 1st post and will follow the instructions given

Thanks

Andy

Another request for the login details for:

Sony BDP-S350
Harmony 555 remote

I have read and understood the contents of the 1st post and will follow the instructions given.

Thanks in advance,
Charles.

I have a Panasonic DMP-BD30 Blue Ray player. I have several blue ray discs bought in the US but they cannot play on my Panasonic. How do I disable the Region checking code on my Panasonic? I also have a Logitech Harmony One unit.

I have a Panasonic DMP-BD30 Blue Ray player. I have several blue ray discs bought in the US but they cannot play on my Panasonic. How do I disable the Region checking code on my Panasonic? I also have a Logitech Harmony One unit.

You can use the Harmony to program the Panasonic to be region-free for DVDs, but not for Blu-ray - read the first message in this thread for details. To make the DMP-DB30 play all regions of Blu-ray disc you'll need to fit a hardware modification, this is not a straightforward task and requires proficiency in soldering to small surface-mount components. There are other threads regarding these hardware mod kits - do a search on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom