Harmony & Phone Problem

chaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry about the title but having trouble with harmony Smart Control system with Hub I will explain Originally Had a Harmony 1100 but that eventually went dead on me but never mind I had a spare Harmony.
This one came with a hub and a Remote and I had a Samsung 10 Plus all the stuff I had on the PC on the Harmony app which I done with I programmed for the Harmony 1100 worked fine on my Samsung 10+.
Anyway I upgraded my Phone to the Latest top of the range Samsung 215 ultra as I was in the shop they transferd all my stuff from the 10 Plus to the new super phone everything seemed OK until I used my new Phone as the remote.
Here is where it goes wrong Went to watch a film on the big screen Projector and screen came down as it should do B/ray player came on but not the Amp nothing came on it should of read Home cinema but nothing in the end had to do it manually at the end of the film Projector & Screen went up but this time Blu Ray player did not go off also the Amp did not go off so had to put that into standby as well.
Today tried it with the Phone harmony amp "Watch TV" but no Amp came on done the same with CD Vinyl amp did not come on. What should I do now reinstall the "Harmony App to my new Phone and see if that will do it I know it was Fine on the 10+

I would reinstall it your settings should be saved and see if it works

Arh Do you mean delete the app on the phone and reinstall it that way or the Harmony Software on my PC which has my orginal settings for the remote

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    403.1 KB · Views: 54
Arh Do you mean delete the app on the phone and reinstall it that way or the Harmony Software on my PC which has my orginal settings for the remote
I deleted it from my phone recently because it wasn't working but it wasn't the app it was a android problem on the phone when I reinstall it all the original settings worked perfectly. If you deleted from your PC you'll lose all your settings and have to start again

Right I will delete the Harmony app off my phone now then what do i do like I said it worked fine on my 10+

Hi Chaz. Is it actually the Samsung 21 5G that you have?
I’ve got the same.

Hello Simon nice to hear from you again its been a long time to answer you Q no the the Samsung I have is the Samsung 21 ultra 5G I have tried deleting the app reinstalling it that does not work.
It worked fine when my 1100 went wrong and I transferd my settings to Sansung 10+ when they transferd my stuff to the new phone all the settings where there but do not work. Hope You can help Logi

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom