Harmony One standby query

markie100

Standard Member
Could somebody please give me some help?
I had set my Sony STR-DG820 amp up by using the Logitech settings & everything seemed to be working fine until i realised that some of the commands were not there that are on the original sony remote. I decided to do a learn from original remote, now i have got the missing commands, however when i try to adjust the volume or any other activity it sends the amp into standby. Could anybody PLEASE help, Thanx
Markie

logiciel

Hi Markie.
What happens when you send your "learned" commands direct from the Devices screen?

markie100

Standard Member
Hi, thanks for a speedy reply. I have just tried a command or two by using the device setting and it went into standby. It seems as though the commands are acting like a toggle, whereas the first command puts the amp into standby and the second command brings it out of stsandby. Please tell me where i have gone wrong & how to put it right,
Markie

logiciel

That's OK. How many commands did you "learn"? I suggest repeating the process, this time using the Custom mode. Leave the present ones and use MyNewCommand, renaming it each time. Logi

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom