Harmony one "Right Click"

houghton19

Standard Member
Hi there guys, i was just wondering, is there any way that when im in xbmc i can make my harmony one do a left click so i can access the menus please

Thanks

Tim.

logiciel

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Go to Customise Buttons for your Activity and assign the command that you want to a button of your choice.

houghton19

Standard Member
Thanks, I posted here a few week ago when i bought the remote but for some reason im not recognised as a member so re signed up.

I understand how to do it, but i cant see a right click option under activity or devices for the pc "right click" option.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

logiciel

That's OK. How does the original remote do it?

logiciel

Ah, right, so this is about controlling a computer - is that with an IR "dongle"?

houghton19

Standard Member
Yeah, I have a little emachine 1401 I think, with windows 7 And xbmc, Ir receiver, And need a right mouse button click.

logiciel

Harmonys do what original remotes do, so if the original for your device doesn't do it the One won't.
Trollslayer presumably has a different dongle with a remote that does do it, so maybe he can advise.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom