Harmony One Plus with Vu Duo

skronk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have this pairing up and running ?

Iwas told the duo was under Marusys and selected that, then was told under Maxdigital. Have tried both with no success.

Anyone help please ?

Regards

There's an entry in the database for Vu+ Duo PVR - isn't that the same thing as yours?

There's an entry in the database for Vu+ Duo PVR - isn't that the same thing as yours?
Indeed.

This is a case of me making a problem where none existed !

Prior to the Vu being delivered I had read up what I could on the forums and found out that it was under either Marusys or Maxdigital. Tried both with no success.

Can I transfer favourite channel list from my Dreambox to new Vu or do I have to enter manually ?

Thanks for your help once again

:thumbsup:
You're welcome, and the DB experts in Satellite will be able to tell you about the lists.

Hi,

I just transferred my favourite channels manually. No major hassle.

Regards

Last edited:
:smashin:

How do you find the one with vu?
I have a dreambox and a lot of functions depend on the colored buttons which the one unfortunately doesnt have.
I have assigned the coloured buttons to the touch buttons which is ok but I must admit that i prefer proper buttons.
I also dont like assigning functions to any of the proper buttons that are labelled up as something else :)

How do you find the one with vu?
I have a dreambox and a lot of functions depend on the colored buttons which the one unfortunately doesnt have.
I have assigned the coloured buttons to the touch buttons which is ok but I must admit that i prefer proper buttons.
I also dont like assigning functions to any of the proper buttons that are labelled up as something else :)

Sorry for delay in reply !

No probs with Vu Duo and remote. I never really had any probs using the remote with DB either.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom