Harmony One Help

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by SaShepherd, Nov 29, 2010.

1. SaShepherd

SaShepherd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

I have set up a very simple activity for my Harmony One remote and am running into a snag I can't figure out. The activity is to turn on my Yamaha receiver and set the input to V/aux where I have my iPod connected. The activity works perfectly except I would like the remote to be able to control the receiver volume which it will not do unless I access devices and select the receiver first. Is there a way to program the remote so that when I select the activity "Listen to iPod" it turns the receiver on, selects the v/aux input and maintains control over the receiver?

2. logiciel

logiciel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,778
    Welcome to AVF.
    One of the basic factors in setting up an activity is to select which device controls the volume.
    Look at the activity's Customise Buttons page to see which device you selected and to change it.
    HTH - Logi

3. SaShepherd

SaShepherd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't think to set up the customize buttons. Sometimes the most simple solution is the one overlooked:)

4. logiciel

logiciel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,778
    That's OK.
    The next time you set up an activity specify which devices are to do the basic controls.