Harmony one expert please

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Rashers, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Rashers

Rashers
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just trying to sort my remote, have denon avr 1906 and want to be able to control the surround speakers individually like the original , FL C FR SL SR volume up and down after configureing the remote the only buttons i have on the touch screen are centre up and down and rear up and down, when you press the rear up or down buttons it only brings up SL on the denon screen and obviously alters the volume on that channel only any help would be appreciated ...........Rashers

2. davepuma

davepuma
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,506
    Have you tried learning the commands from the original remote?

3. Rashers

Rashers
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On the original remote you need to press the channel/enter button that toggles around each speaker in turn , then press the right or left arrows to alter the sound up and down , i did think of this but could not find a pre written activity in the advanced button menu for FL FR OR SR SL up or down , Cheers ro your help anyway ........Rashers

4. Square

Square

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84
    rashers,
    what worked for me on my similar jvc receiver remote was to learn new ir commands in raw mode. i was able to input 2-3 different button presses into one single "center vol+", "subwoofer vol-", etc., command.
    on the jvc remote i needed to push 'speaker', then push 'center', then the up or down button. learning those 3 presses in raw mode allowed my to get them all in one single push of the harmony one's button. it was a little slow to transmit, but it worked for all seven of my rcvr's channels.
    ,r

5. Rashers

Rashers
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for your replies ,have managed to input commands so they now have a touch button for each command , I must be doing something wrong ,because when I hold finger over relevent speaker button it just toggles the sequence of speakers ,FR C FL SR SL instead of holding on speaker and increasing or decreasing the volume ,Its as if it will only learn the first command from my original remote ,any more Ideas ................Cheers rashers