• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Harmony One - Apollo LED kit

Sir Arthur

This is edited from the original question, as I figured that one out for myself.

I'm brand new to this Harmony lark and am happily setting up my H1 for the first time.

I want to have control of my Apollo LED kit. How should I set this up? If I use devices, there are no problems, but if I go the activity route the setup guide asks me which other kit should be turned on or off. As I want the lights to be an option, regardless of what I'm doing, should I keep it solely as a device and not add an "turn on backlight" activity? It does seem, reading other posts, that "devices" is not using the remote to its fullest.

Last edited:

logiciel

Set it to be "always on" and include it as an additional device in each Activity with its commands customised to spare buttons or the screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom