Harmony mains adaptor broken. Need to replace

martin purnell

Novice Member
Help please!
My Harmony mains plug (for the 785) broke when I pulled it out of the socket. It's just out of warranty. Does anyone know where I can get a Logitech or a similar replacement please?
Many thanks,

Martin

Gboardman1959

Help please!
My Harmony mains plug (for the 785) broke when I pulled it out of the socket. It's just out of warranty. Does anyone know where I can get a Logitech or a similar replacement please?
Many thanks,

Martin
if it's just out of warranty ring customer support say it's just gone faulty they may send you a new one free i've personally found them very helpful, please let us know how you go on

logiciel

Is it the adapter that's broken as the header says, or the plug as the post says?

martin purnell

Novice Member
That's got me thinking! What is a mains adaptor?
It's the mains adaptor plug that has broken. I have already been in touch with Logitech who have so far quoted 50 Euros for a replacement. Considering I live in the UK, a little bit of extra homework should be given to the sender of the email regarding GB currency!

Martin

martin purnell

Novice Member
Thanks Gboardman for your reply and apologies for not responding sooner.
I didn't give you all the facts as I had already been in contact with customer support trying to get a quote. However, the normally excellent organisation that is Logitech had a slight "administration malfunction" and I only received my quote yesterday!
I have already been back in touch with Logitech in the UK and their excellent service has been restored. Hopefully, all will be resolved by early next week.

Kind regards,

Martin

logiciel

It's the mains adaptor plug that has broken.
Then all you need is a universal adapter that provides whatever the voltage ampage and polarity of the 785's base is - should be less than £10 from any electrical shop - I've no idea of, or interest in, what that is in euros!

martin purnell

Novice Member
I was able to talk on the phone to the UK Based Sales Team last week about my broken plug. Not only did they fully understand the situation but a replacement arrived in the post this morning. Even though it was out of warranty, Stuart knew of an ex-demo plug that was no longer of use in the office. It was posted to me free of charge.
Superb service from Logitech and, therefore, it is only right that I post a happy ending.

Martin

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom