Harmony firmware upgrade problem

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by chaz, Dec 28, 2011.

1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +235
    Hi I have a logitech Harmony 1100 have its just upgraded to the latest firmware but that's all i have got cant get any of my screens or activates screens all have got is The Firmware upgrade Successful please update your remote with the remote control software but nothing happens there it goes to 3% and that's it nothing happens tried removing the battery makes no difference still get the screen with the message firmware successful can anybody help please

2. SimonTW

SimonTW
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I am getting the same problem with updating my One. I believe it must be due to a lot of traffic and Logitech's systems not being able to cope with it all.

3. Canky99

Canky99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Im glad i came on here i was wondering what was happening im having same problem stuck at 3% i did have the same message about traffic on the site. didnt realise you logged in to a central area. Thought it was software just on individuals pc.
    Guna try later

4. logiciel

logiciel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,718
    No, there's no data on the user's computer.
    The whole point is that it's all done centrally, on Logitech's database, and when connection to that is slow problems like these arise - though I don't get that point about "latest firmware" as it never gets changed.