Harmony Elite Servers down?

Sgiandubh

Woke up this morning to discover my Harmony Elite isn't working, tried rebooting the hub and also reset the remote itself and now i can't add the remote back in because the harmony app can't reach the servers.

Although the app is still configured, if i try to use one of the activities, it looks like it is working but nothing happens for ages then i get a message saying the activity did not start, sometime i get the message but the activity does actually start.

I have also rebooted my router to rule out it being an issue but have reached the end of what i know to try, anyone else suffering or have suggestions to what it might be?

Logitech service status seems to suggest all is good, which is contrary to my experience

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member

I used my harmony today and it was all perfect.

techdiver

My Ultimate was off for a few days as I was moving stuff around. When I plugged everything back in (hub and remote), the remote could not find the hub. I could access the hub on my phone and use it that way. I attempted all the steps (plugging into pc and running through the sync process as I have done before) but still the hub couldn't be found.

I decided to do the recovery step in the desktop app. I plugged the hub into the pc and ran the update. (The desktop app found a software update for the hub and applied that and reset the hub), but now I cannot pair the hub at all either through the desktop app or the android app. The huh flashes red as expected to go into pairing mode but it is never found.

So now not only is the remote not working but the hub is useless too.

I also deleted the remote from my profile and attempted to add as a new remote and now that isn't working either. I am getting an unexpected error. There must be something up with the servers as it is too co-incidental that my hub and remote "broke" at the exact same time?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom